Saturday, September 03, 2011

I had a dream...




I dreamed that my mom and the King's mom were both visiting us over here. They were sitting together on the couch, deep in a discussion and we were going about our lives.



Sidenote: I am a touchy/feely kind of person and I'm always touching people I love, especially the King. I like to touch his bald head...or his cheeks...or his hands...or pat him on the bottom when no one is looking, but he doesn't know it...he turns RED! I love it. Anyway, I like him and I think loving touches can show that more than words sometimes.



So...in my dream our moms caught us being mushy. We thought they weren't paying attention to us. I overheard my mom say to the King's mom, "Doesn't it make your heart smile? Knowing that no one loves him like she does?"



The King's mom smiled and said, "Yes, I'm so grateful for it. AND it makes my heart smile knowing that no one loves her like he does."



I woke up smiling. I told the King my dream. He was in the middle of some computer stuff that had him seriously intent. He stopped. Looked at me... and smiled and said, "Thank you for that dream... for telling me...for loving me and remember that NO ONE does love you like I do."



Awww.

No comments: