Saturday, January 08, 2011

A stolen picture...

PP-365-2-LO
I don't think my friend will mind that I stole this picture...after all I am in it. She can't have complete copyrights without my consent, right? LOL. She is doing a blog where she posts one picture a day (I'd link it here, but I can never make it work!) and this was Day 1 or 2...the morning that the Prince was returning to school.

We have a Love/Hate relationship with Skype. When it works for us, it's WONDERFUL. But more often, it's pixelated (sp?) like this or worse. Anyway. I recognize the Prince and myself. Thought I'd share.

FYI: I've pulled this post up three times and I don't know why it posts half of the picture...but I'm just enough tech savvy to be dangerous and don't know how to fix it. Sorry. You can get the point though.

No comments: