Monday, June 27, 2011

A word or two...

Before we left on our vacation we were already tired (or more likely exhausted) hence the need for a vacation. :) But we were so excited to see our families that we couldn't sleep on the plane more than to doze here and there.
When we landed, we hit the ground running (on mostly adrenaline!) and did not stop much through the course of two weeks. Some days we were going from 8AM til midnight or after. Some days I fell asleep in the car driving from one place to the next for 10 minutes.
Going going going! What a great time we had. I kept telling myself, "This is all the time I get. I can sleep later." Sometimes it worked and sometimes my body overruled my head/heart.
When we got back home....we slept. Off and on for nearly three days. Crazy. It's a good thing we didn't have to get up and go to a job...which I know many have had to do in the throes of jetlag. Anyway, we are slowly coming around. :)
Many stories to tell and pictures to share!
A word to our families (some friends are included here as well)...thanks. For everything. For the sacrifices you made to make out time together a treasure. It was. Is. We love you and miss you already, but as the saying goes, "You get what you get and you don't throw a fit!" LOL.

1 comment:

dayu said...

Glad you were not asleep while you were driving! Cuz i might not be able to see you again!