Thursday, March 04, 2010

Mercy.

After a nice long break, I've now been working with a new tutor for two weeks. She is GOOD. She's pushing me and I'm learning.

But, add to that, classes started back at the school this week. This semester, for the first time, I am able to go to school for more classes because my kids are covered during that time.

Sooooo....I'm taking 3X as many hours. I am actually in class everyday from 8:30-12:00 and then I'm tutored two more days in the afternoon for 2 hours at a time. Then I have daily homework, which is anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour, not to mention the actual studying.

And like a GOON, I signed up for an online Master's level course.

My goodness. I felt like I was trying to stuff foreign language into my brain but it was just leaking out the other side. I know it will get better...from experience. You adjust.

I really need this time to get more language and I really need it to stick! So, please say a prayer for me. I'm working harder than ever. I'm getting older! LOL.

Something may have to give...I hope not. I just wanted you to know where I've been...AND our internet has been down. Hopefully more to post this weekend.

Love!

No comments: