Thursday, March 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Friend!!!!

****To anyone who is easily offended then, please skip this post and just send a Happy Birthday wish to our sweet friend in the form of a comment.****


Happy Birthday Miss Queen!!!!!!!!!

I hope you have a wonderful and fun day turning 39. I can say your age outloud because you and I both are pushing that big 4-OHHHH and I want us to enter the next decade together with exhilaration and finish this one out with laughter!

I am just sick that I haven't been able to mail your box yet. : (

This card would have been in it. I'm quite sure it isn't appropriate for your blog, but I know you and I can hear you laughing out LOUD looking at a picture of me and you in 40 more years and overhearing our conversation at the movies!!! LOL!
(Feel free to delete the post after you get a good laugh. Smile.)
Pictures deleted by Funderstorm to help preserve the young minds who read this blog. :)


8 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it!! Happy Day Sweet Friend! I miss you, pray for you and think of you often! I am forever grateful for the season I had you in my life!

PandaMom said...

Glad I could get a giggle out of you on your birthday!!!

GloryandGrace said...

Birthday shout-out is over on my blog :)

lil' sis said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SISTER! I hope you have an awesome day. Remember, no matter how old we get, "we're still babes!"...LOL. We love ya'll.

Mom said...

Awwww! That's what happens when you come late to the party. You miss all the fun! Hope you had a great birthday. I can't believe you are not still 25!

Beanie said...

Happy Birthday from Beanie. You have a lot to be thankful for. Number One on the list that Nette always reminds me of is you will always be younger than me. I had a Dr. Pepper in honor of your day. Hope it was full blessings. Love ya and miss ya.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that is really your age cause when we are together or just talking I feel like we are teens again. I don't know if that is a good thing or not!!! But I do know it is lots of fun. hahaha
I love you and send you a huge birthday hug!!
-flea

Anonymous said...

PS
Did you get a box from me yet?
-flea