Wednesday, December 16, 2009

An evening out...

Some local friends wanted to show their respect to the inlaws and treat us all to dinner. With a large group we had to take multiple taxis to get there...while we waited on the others to arrive...Ppaw entertained the Princess and the King got to chat with his Mom. I decided to snap a few pics for the record. :) I'm afraid they'll get home without pictures...









See the family resemblance? LOL!!

I was surprised to see this large display and absolutely HAD to snap the picture...

A request has been made to see my face (happy now, Aunt D? LOL.) Here I am with the Princess!



I have learned NOT to ask what it is...but someone HAD to AFTER I'd tried it...the inner lining of a cow's ear. Enough said.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

LOVE seeing your face!!

Anonymous said...

FABULOUS!!!
How did you not puke that back up? Love the all of the pics and love seeing your face.
Love you-
flea

Sheila Hughes said...

I WILL be printing off that lovely picture of the "family resemblance" to use as blackmail for GMudda. Think I'll have it blown up poster size and post it on the bulletin board at Mt. O. Better wear my track shoes, when she sees it! I don't know if she can run fast, but the lady does pack a punch!!!!!!!!! Of course, I NEVER do anything to aggravate her (ha!)

Remember the family picture you passed out before leaving? It's by my bed and gets prayed over every night. Take care.