Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A "happy" for me...

I went away for the weekend....It was a big deal, really. It was the first time that I traveled by myself in this country. There was a ladies "retreat" scheduled and somehow I got invited. So, I went. It was wonderful and I'm still processing all that I heard...that for another post.
I left early Friday morning (the kids were asleep) and returned very late Sunday night (the kids were asleep). This is what I came home to. Sweet.






Apparently I really was missed. This last one was the next day...

Anyway...just wanted to let you know that I'll be away from my blog for a few weeks. Sorry...can't be helped. When I get back...I'm sure I'll have more to say than there is time for or you want to hear. Take care.

2 comments:

Terri said...

Can't wait to hear all about it!

Anonymous said...

hymn is a type of song, usually religious, specifically written for the purpose of praise, adoration or prayer

And the hymn of the day is:
Dedicated

There are no words to say how much I love you
No gift I bring could fully show my thanks
There is no way I can repay the debt I owe to you
All I can do is give back to you what you've given me

Chorus:
So I give you my hands
give you my feet
give you my voice
your words to speak
I give you my heart
give you my mind
if you'll look deep inside
You'll find that I'm dedicated Lord to be
All that you want me to be
Until every soul believes
I give you me

You left your throne above and all your glory
to become a man and set this sinner free
I'm so amazed the price that you paid to bring me back to you
may the rest of my days be an off'ring of praise
'till you come

Chorus

There is no way that I can repay
the debt I owe to you
All I can do is give back to you
what you've given me

Chorus

Miss you friend - flea