Monday, August 03, 2009

Look at my beautiful girl...

Yes, I can say that. I'm her mother and she LOOKS like her Daddy.

Those adult teeth completely change the way she looks. She'll grow into them soon enough and when she has a dazzling smile (likely after braces!) we'll be wishing for the days of snaggle-toothed beauty (and make no mistake...I love those snaggled-teeth!).

She's growing her hair out...don't know how long it'll get before she's tired of it, but for now...it's like gold. As we walk down the street, women reach out to touch her head. Imagine that.


















OK, Mom. Enough already(with a yawn). :)

Thanks for indulging your mother, precious one.

12 comments:

Lena said...

Wow... She's growing up too fast. The hair is gorgeous!

PandaMom said...

Oh my word!!! Beautiful! My favorite is the one from behind. It DOES look like gold all shiny and sparkly! ; )

lil' sis said...

You are so beautiful inside and out! Miss you so much. Your aunt loves you more than words could ever express.

Ashley said...

Oh my gosh! Can that possibly be the little girl I just left 2 weeks ago?? BEAUTIFUL. :)

Anonymous said...

Mad says,
"Look at her hair!! Why does her hair grow so fast? She is beautiful!"

-flea and mad

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures sweet girl! We love you!
The Hargis family

Ruth said...

My gosh! Is this the little one that loved to crawl up in Grammie's lap to snuggle? She is beautiful as is her Mommie...you can't get away from claiming her....she's just like you.She is a beauty. I remember a temper...does she still have one?
Does she remember Grammie?
L8ter'
Grammie

Unknown said...

She's gorgeous and I think that moms should be able to say they have beautiful little girls. I mean who made the rule that we can't brag about our little girls?

GMudda said...

There's my Angel Face. Yes, she looks some like her dad, but as I've always said, she's you all over!. Miss you and love you all.
GMudda

Mom said...

Teach her how to turn cartwheels down the street then you will have the picture I carry in my mind of another golden haired beauty, oh, so many years ago.
I miss and love you so much.

Terri said...

How beautiful!!!!! Enjoy this time! Jenni is growing hers out, too. Her bangs are down to her chin now, I think. I guess its the age.

jennypen said...

Oh, Lady, she is GORGEOUS!! I think I would reach out and touch her hair, too!