Tuesday, May 06, 2014

Thoughts...

I've missed blogging, but truthfully, with all that's going on in my life and heart...I don't know what I'd say. I have things going through my mind and on my heart, but to articulate them...?... Hmm. Just don't know if I can.

I am enjoying my little people so much. They are just plain fun. Hilarious and exhausting. Would I change anything? No. Well, maybe it would be nice to have family close by...

My biggest Princess is growing into such a lovely young lady (no new picture today...she was at school). We have had some sweet conversations together and fun just doing girl things. I'd like to freeze her at this age...


My son. Oh, my son. Well, it's time. We were given a slight reprieve. Moving to this side of the world, I thought I'd home school to graduation. But then boarding school came into the picture and about broke my heart. It was the best for him, but not for me. So...this last year where he has been independent but close by has been a gift from God. But the time has come and I am excited to see what God has in store for him in this next phase of life. I'm just not excited to see him go. Such is life, is it not?

The hubs and I are trucking along on this journey. We like each other, genuinely...or we might have killed each other by now. LOL.

I hope to keep stopping by. Hubs worked hard to get me back into blogging. I think my computer is fixed. Seems to be.

God is good and we are blessed...and you are loved.

No comments: