Tuesday, September 18, 2012

While you wait...

While we have been keeping busy waiting on babies that will soon keep us busy, we have been blessed with visits from friends.
 This Sweet One is like a daughter to me and drove up after work one night have dinner and hang out. My oldest Princess was trying to teach her to make bracelets in which you tie the string around your toe to start out...it was quite amusing. Then....

This friend came over the next morning and brought a little blessing to us. A 10  month old little darlin' to play with. She kept us entertained and busy.

My oldest girl had a little adjusting to do. She wasn't sure what to do with the little tyke, but it came to her...
Pretty soon, they were best buds and we had a good time with her. She's such a sweet one.
We played with our baby dolls...
and tried out the stroller....
and had lots of hugs and kisses...and smiles. It was a balm to my heart while we are waiting for our little ones to love on someone else's.
 
 
I'll post from Ethiopia if I can...in the meantime, I have a few random posts coming...

No comments: