Monday, July 09, 2012

Let me here your OOHHS and AAHHS. :)

We left these outfits for the girls when we were there in May and it seems they have made good use of them. All these pictures were posted in that online album by various people. I love the pics of them sitting in the BUMBO Seats and wearing little shoes! I'm mostly giving you pictures with little thoughts on this blog because if I get to talking about them...well, I cry for missing them so much. This waiting game is like any other in that it's difficult, but God is on his throne and he knows His plans. I'm just waiting to find out when that Gotcha day will be and enjoying the two kids I have at home. soon it will be a zoo!











Thanks to this sweet lady who took time to hold my babies. I'm ready to!

2 comments:

PandaMom said...

This is soooooooooo surreal!!!!! Way too cute for words!

Carrie said...

I feel like with each new batch of pictures, more and more of their personalities are coming out. You are so close to bringing them home!!