Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Here we go...come..

This is the day the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.

It could be rainy and dreary outside. We could have slept poorly last night. We could have more to do than there is time. We could....you get the picture.

But, God has given us a beautiful wonderful day.

It's bittersweet. We're leaving our precious girl here without blood family to care for her. BUT she's blessed with other family (friends) that God has made into our own little village to stay with. It's a week of SLEEPOVERS. Granted, there are boys involved...and not THAT kind of boy (thank the Lord!)...pesky brother boys...lol.

Anyway, as we leave one continent and daughter we travel to another continent to two daughters we have never met. I love this line from Facing the Giants, "I just keep thinking how can I miss someone I have never met." I know the feeling.

I have stared into their eyes via pictures and tried to KNOW them, to WILL them to know that I love them. I have begged Father to wrap his arms around them and give them comfort and peace. They are ours...come what may.

And the time has come for me to wrap MY ARMS around them! I can scarcely take it in. I so appreciate all of your prayers. Please keep them coming. We are going to a third world country. Anything could happen. Safety. Favor. Mercy. Grace...are our pleas.

Above all we want to represent our Lord well. Pictures will come as soon as electronically possible.

Love~ 

TWINS! (Said or squeaked like the Princess did when she was gonna be six!)

No comments: