Friday, July 09, 2010

On the mend...

Whew.

I think I was more tired after this semester than I first thought. IF I get sick, it is usually something I can live through without much rest. But if it isn't, it's usually a 24 hour thing.

This one knocked me out. I lost most of the week. I even argued with my husband that today could NOT be Friday...which is undoubtedly is. Crazy.

I don't know whether it was the flu, a bad cold, or a sinus infection...but it felt like all of the above!

My sweet family catered to my every need and nursed me back to health. Well...I'm almost there. I called my mom today and she didn't know it was me. My voice is so low and gravelly, but I'm feeling 100% better. Thanks for your prayers. Hopefully I'll be getting around to posting some more interesting things soon. I'm now even farther behind on my list of things to do at home!

So goes life... LOL.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better! :)

PandaMom said...

I'm soooo sorry you've been horribly sick!!! Hope you can catch up with the world and your days and get back to yourself fast!! ; )

Terri said...

I am glad you are feeling better!!! Can't wait to hear how you have been. Huge hugs!!!