Saturday, July 17, 2010

Frustration.

A synonym for frustration is "computer." Do you agree?

Living in a foreign country as we do, it's not easy to get the things that we are used to have easy access to in the states. You learn to train your brain to think differently about what you really want and need and how to problem solve if you don't have resources.

But...when it comes to technology...there's no easy answer. So many variables to consider...

My laptop is 5+ years old. We've updated things as needed, but she's probably on her last leg. I should have known that the old girl was the root of most of my internet issues. We're working on the solution...you know, a new one, but in the mean time, I'm going to have to be patient with her as she moves slowly and problem solve differently.

All that to say, that every time I have tried to blog...my internet drops me before I can save what I've actually begun. Enough times with that happening and my frustration level gets very high where I just walk away from it! So, I'm going to work on the problem differently and see if I can't get some more blog posts up. Sorry for the problems. I do have some things I want to share from my heart...

No comments: