Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Africa in a box...

I wonder if you've heard about the little boy whose mother asked him what he learned about at school and when he answered, " A Frickin' Elephant"...she was shocked.

"What?" she asked.
"A frickin' elephant," was his response.
"Son, who told you it was called that?"
"It says it right here under the picture."
When mom looked...she saw..."African Elephant"...plain as day written underneath.

Oh, come on...you know it was funny. :)

We received a GREAT package today from my my brother and his sweet family in Africa.
GREAT STUFF!


Scarves...

A cool slingshot...

Sandals made from tires! No kidding! The Prince says they are comfortable!

Lots of jewelry, cool bags and great artwork...

Thanks guys! We love it all! Miss you TONS!

4 comments:

Terri said...

That is soooo AWESOME!!! What a great gift. And yes, the joke was funny!!!!!

Unknown said...

You're right...that is funny!

Ashley said...

How cool! I love it!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey I am in Africa, can I be in your box?
I wish!!!
Please do not post poems like that when I am a world away from my kids.
TEARS!!
I just skyped with my little man. Sounds like he is being a big boy!
Miss you - flea