Thursday, October 15, 2009

Had it your way lately?










My family wishes I'd stop setting the camera on the table...they never hear it click...well, SHE does...hence the look.

Lest you think all we did was eat while we were away...let me just say that I can't post some of the pictures we took (you know that whole anonymity thing), but when all you eat is Asian food and you get to a place where you have other options...you usually take the other options. At least, if kids are with you! More to come!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you are getting to taste some "home" food. I love the pics especially the last one. That stinker is too cute!
Hope you are writing down all that you want to say so you don't forget any details when you finally let it all out. haha
I can't believe you have been over there for so long. I am sure you are missing your home away from home.
Love and miss you tons - flea

PandaMom said...

LOVE that pic of CJ with her eyes so cute!!!