Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Gotta be in pictures...

As I was hunting for pics to put up of my friend on her 30th bday...I found these of a few Christmases ago. Of course, we were being silly trying to get a fun self portrait. We do that. We had a few good laughs, but then I noticed...an arm, a non-polished hand, an eye, a mouth....hmmm.


Notice the Prince in the background....

One hand has no nail polish...an eye (attached to a bald head)...hmmm....

Look between us...just below our mouths...

Can I just say...he is his father's child!

2 comments:

PandaMom said...

THESE CRACK ME UP!!!! Miss you tons, girl. So sorry to have missed you on Monday. Phone was on vibrate and I was in the garage and checked it way later in the day. Did I say that I missed you, yet?

Anonymous said...

That is
Crack-a-lackin'!!!
Notice that is my brown hand picking your nose!!
Miss you tons. Words can not express. Lifting you up often. Love.
-flea